Today, design professionals are being asked to take on greater risk and liability than ever before. For the individual responsible for identifying and evaluating risk for design professionals on a project-by-project basis, complex issues concerning measure of damages, insurance and other potential sources of risk must be understood and examined on every project. This live audio conference will identify the areas of greatest risk and address how insurance and contractual protections can be used to minimize the exposure of the design professional.
- You will be able to discuss significant provisions of the 2007 AIA Documents.
- You will be able to identify areas of greatest risk.
- You will be able to review exceptions to the Economic Loss Doctrine.
- You will be able to describe how insurance and contractual protections can be used to minimize the exposure of the design professional.
Continuing Education Units
- CLE (Please check the "Detailed Credit Information" page for states that have already been approved)
- Additional credit may be available upon request. Contact Lorman at 866-352-9540 for further information.
Mid Atlantic BX is dedicated to providing cost-effective training opportunities that meet the needs of our members and enhance their skills, knowledge, and competencies. We have partnered with Lorman Education Services to provide continuing education in a variety of topic areas, such as Construction & Development, Human Resources, Legal & Government and many more.
Members receive a 20% discount on any audio conference, seminars, bookstore items, and OnDemand webinars. For more information or to register, please click Design Professionals' Exposure for Design Errors and Omissions or call Lorman Education Services at 866-352-9539. Please use Priority Code 16315 and Discount Code H1672154 when registering to receive the discount.
Lorman will lead the industry in providing the highest quality, cutting-edge educational seminars, products and information through various media.
For a complete list, please visit http://www.lorman.com/training/midatlanticbx.